day at my aunites
This is random but hey ....yeah just after coming from glen waverley with my peeps lol :P
started watching "walk the line"... didn't get to finish it..oh well I'll finish it next time...well... my cousin playing lego and drinking milo and me on the computer..hmmm interesting..well here are some photos we took

me lol :P

my cousin xavier and I....haha he has milo on his lips

my cousin trying to escape and I

my cousin playing with his legos
the end
started watching "walk the line"... didn't get to finish it..oh well I'll finish it next time...well... my cousin playing lego and drinking milo and me on the computer..hmmm interesting..well here are some photos we took

me lol :P

my cousin xavier and I....haha he has milo on his lips

my cousin trying to escape and I

my cousin playing with his legos
the end

1 Comments:
awwwwwwwwww
Post a Comment
<< Home