things that were done during the holiday's
Well here are some photos my family and I have been taking during the summer holidays
to start off
we went to daylesford for the night
here are some photos

motherly love lol mum looks a bit tired lol haha

lol amazing ducks...brothers photography... I was chasing them away frikken ducks lol

at this gallery...brotherly love trying to suffocate me

at the chocolate mill.....mmmmmm yummy
here are some photos from my real birthday, we went to belgrave...my grandfather and I share the same birthday so the family went out together

mother and I....lol I look tired and so white

eating food as you do....the best ever spring rolls made out of pistachios and chicken sooooo yum

then back to my house to blow out the cake....muma made it... pavlova mmm
My party..

lol awww I had to put this up soooo sweet lol haha rachie don't hurt me lol
the next morning more like afternoon

eating brunch outside such a nice day...there is me, rachie and mae
until next blog...
to start off
we went to daylesford for the night
here are some photos
motherly love lol mum looks a bit tired lol haha
lol amazing ducks...brothers photography... I was chasing them away frikken ducks lol
at this gallery...brotherly love trying to suffocate me
at the chocolate mill.....mmmmmm yummy
here are some photos from my real birthday, we went to belgrave...my grandfather and I share the same birthday so the family went out together
mother and I....lol I look tired and so white
eating food as you do....the best ever spring rolls made out of pistachios and chicken sooooo yum
then back to my house to blow out the cake....muma made it... pavlova mmm
My party..
lol awww I had to put this up soooo sweet lol haha rachie don't hurt me lol
the next morning more like afternoon
eating brunch outside such a nice day...there is me, rachie and mae
until next blog...

2 Comments:
you think those ducks are amazing?? you should see the ones on that wonder white bread ad, they like run up the "down" escalator and everything!
LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home