Thursday, June 22, 2006

gens sleep over part 1 & 2

PART 1

mae mae came to sleep over "slumber party" we made chocolate muffins mmmmmmm :P with my cousin xavier
soon we are going to watch the AUSTRALIA VS CROATIA match...ooo... who will win?....AUSTRALIA WOOT!!!

here are some photos


me and my cousin......trying to eat the batter


my cousin eating the batter...:P


chocolate batter...mmm tasteful


mae mae ....smelling the mixture mmmmmmm


dishes....soooo much to clean


fresh out of the oven....mmmm


muffins

mae mae:
Gen cant write much so I'm going to like... help her.. coz she like cant whatever.. so.. I'm like at her place now and its like really really nice soo.. like I'm going to like sleep later thats if we get to like sleep (coz we might like end up like you know.. talking and stuff like that.. like you know..!!) Gen just like put her sleeve to my nose and i expected it to reek of something ... ew but it turned out to smell quite pleasant. See Gen, its no THAT hard writing something you know.. like you just have to like think and like write ... stuff man.. is that SO hard?? anyway.. tonight when we go over to Xavier's criiib.. and like watch uh.. soccar.. you SO know ini your heart Croatia will win.. well i guess I'll have to like cheer for Aussie (aussie aussieeeee) coz if I dont, I might get you know... a blood nose or something.. gen might spike something i drink.. that wont be very NICE. OK so i think i'm done. Clapcpa BYEBEYBEBYEYBEYEBEYEE

gen:
wow ..i have nothing to say .... except for AUSTRALIA WILL WIN, U SUC mae !!

continuation........

PART 2

i had to steal these photos off maes bloggy....muaaahahhahhHAHAHAHAHa..anyways


Me …..lonely, im so lonely ….


Me…I wonder why no one ones to sit next to me…muaahahaha


Mae and me…half asleep


Mae…emo child…waiting for the bus....alone


Mae and me…freaky looking…this is a result from only “2” hours of sleep

da end/ finito

4 Comments:

Blogger little.ray said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT those chocolate muffins look scrumptious?! hahaha
i guess you guys had fun without me huh?! :P

anyways...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol the Aussie socceroos got THROUGH!!

you suck maeyean :P saying that croatia *pffffffffffft* will win DREAM ON LAH!! we drew .____."

BUT THAT MEANS WE GET TO GO TO THE NEXT ROUND Yeaaaaaaa!!!

10:29 AM  
Blogger increase the peace said...

WOOOOOT go aussie go!

6:58 PM  
Blogger little.ray said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger maeyean said...

EMO CHILD????????
*stab stab stab!!*

mwahahahahahha

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home