Sunday, March 16, 2008

One month

Yesterday kushy and I celebrated our one month…time flies, well the day started off at home where I was waiting for him to pick me up 1 and a half hours passed and he finally made it to my place lol….and he wouldn’t tell me where we were going so because it was a secret…we drove, I mean kush drove me to the Dandenong mountains, Olinda, it was a beautiful day filled with hot air….



our first stop was at skyhigh observation area… where we took photos and sat and had an icecream mmm…


Lol I like this photo kush sitting on the giants chair (egor)



My favourite photo… we took this while some guy was taking a nap in the sun lol…as you can see I was getting a bit sunburnt lol


This is what we could see, it was really nice


Then to our next stop we went to this little picnic/ observation area hidden from everything else it was pretty, we walked though the pine trees and sat down for while…..






a while later we drove off not knowing how to get back so we drove all the way to lilydale lol hahaha I took some photos of our faces in the car


kush lost


me lost



………thoughout the whole time in the car I was winging to kush that I was hungry but lucky for me I had brought my jolls along with me for the ride, an hour passed and we finally found our way back to Olinda and the shops were just about to close so we went to pie in the sky and kushion bought us pies mmm, we then drove to fern tree gully picnic area to eat the pies they were yummy…..a while later kush then surprised me with this beautiful song “angel” by jack Johnson where he brought his guitar and played it for me…seriously the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me… and he also played angel of mine and bring me flowers by hope....go download those songs is you haven't because they are so beautiful...




while kush was playing the songs a rosella decided to join us and sat next to us listening to kushes playing….





Later on kush took me back to my place….and he then went home.

Kush thank-you so much for yesterday I loved every single moment of it….I will never forget it.

3 Comments:

Blogger maeyean said...

awwwwww Gennnn one month flies! Sounds like the both of you had a great time, despite the hot hot weather. i was at home... dying in the heat. well.. not directly. Anyway anyway (= sweet sweet sweet i'm sure you loved it heheheheh

12:02 AM  
Blogger increase the peace said...

Yeahhh i did...woman when are you going to make a new blog???huh anyways miss u maeeeee

8:53 PM  
Blogger tea said...

TIME FOR AN UPDATE WOMAN!! OIIIII YOU HEAR ME???!!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home