...time flies
Its a bit more than 6months that i have posted something up on blogger. It is true that time does fly when your having fun, and that is exactly what happened these past months, now that kush and I aren't together as a couple anymore, today i feel like a day of reminising on the past...as it is a lovely day today.
It's true that when you fall in love, you will never forget that person...ever. I'd just like to say thank you for being in my life every step of the way, and it has been great. I will always remember the good times we have had, like the time we were jumping on his tampoline, just watching the clouds move, trying to figure out what the clouds look like and falling asleep in the sun.
I just wanted to post up just one picture that i think summarises our relationship

hahaha yeah good times
nah but I'll miss this more...

well I'm just glad we are good friends now...
catch ya later until next blog.
<3 gen
It's true that when you fall in love, you will never forget that person...ever. I'd just like to say thank you for being in my life every step of the way, and it has been great. I will always remember the good times we have had, like the time we were jumping on his tampoline, just watching the clouds move, trying to figure out what the clouds look like and falling asleep in the sun.
I just wanted to post up just one picture that i think summarises our relationship

hahaha yeah good times
nah but I'll miss this more...
well I'm just glad we are good friends now...
catch ya later until next blog.
<3 gen

2 Comments:
aww Gennn *hug* i love you =) btw, that picture where u and kush are doing your tongue thang.. omg EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
ps: update more! =D
hahaha lol i will, i make sure i will next time i do something fun
Post a Comment
<< Home